Fabric roller blinds are an ideal solution for those areas where you want the window covering to be able to be pulled up completely out of the way.
Roller blinds are a flat fabric that covers the entire window when pulled down. they are on a chain control and can be pulled up and down to any level, these blinds can blockout the light.
We offer all customers free chain safety clips which keeps the chain close for child safety.
Where two blinds are in one window we try to use an intermediate bracket to minimize the gap between the two blinds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: When can we come out to measure?
A1: Click here for a free measure and quote.
Q2: Are there patterned and/or coloured fabrics and designs available?
A2: Yes we stock a number of colours and designs.
Q3: Can your blind be fitted inside or outside the frame?
A3: Yes depending on your window style, click here to book a free measure and quote.
- Wide range of colours to choose from
- Colour coordinated components to complement your choice of fabric
- Your choice of either round, flat or oval bottom rails
- An ultra small light gap (5mm each side) to reduce light penetration
- The ability to be motorised with a simple wall switch or remote
- Able to be linked using specialty brackets allowing two blinds in one window frame